Monday, November 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home.

My legs are heavy.

My pocketbook is light.

And my heart is full after kissing up each one of my sleeping kiddos.

Looking forward to feeling my hubby's arms snuggle me close tonight.


  1. :-) I'm sure they will be thrilled to see you this morning too,,, litlle "mom"cations are simply the best for recharging the spirit!!

  2. My pocketbook would have been light and probably on fire if I had a chance to go to the American Girl store there for Christmas shopping! Good thing I don't live close to one of those stores!!! Glad you had a great time and made it home safe and sound.


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010