Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Squeeee!! Look what I got!!

Well...I can't yet show you what I actually got...but...I'll give you a hint!

It started with...

And had a little of...

Along with a dashing carpenter...

But...we need some more screws and then I'll show you the finished product!

Can you guess what it is?!

I'll give you a hint...I'm very happy about it and it is the antithesis of this gift:


  1. Is this something I should already know? I am horrible at figuring out this stuff. A new dresser? Table?

  2. Ooooh...Are you getting your picnic table? :-)

  3. I was going to say picnic table too, but I'm going with a deck

  4. YAY!!! So excited you are getting it!!! Cant wait to see your cute little kiddos sitting at the picnic table. What a great gift :)

  5. i have no idea...my excuse - i'm a new follower ;)
    excited to see what it is though!!

  6. I'm hoping for your picnic table but really i'm just distracted by those treats.

  7. I think I know...
    Isn't it nice being married to someone who can build stuff? I did a whole post "Ode to Mr. A." a while back.

  8. My first thought is a flower bed, but picnic table makes sense, too.

  9. I am going to say picnic table because that is what I wanted but got a whisk and a spatula. Yipeee.... I mean, isn't that great!! I will ive vicariously through you if you got the picnic table...


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010