Monday, March 1, 2010

RAW (e)--Chocolate!

Sami, over at Sailor and Company, hosts a weekly photography challenge. She gives a theme, and then we give her an untouched photo of that week's theme (I butchered that explanation...I know.).

Since most (and by most, I mean all. Okay, I mean most...) of the photos I post on my blog are SOOC, I figured this challenge is right up my alley!!

This week...the theme is, Chocolate!!!

Oh my word...can I just tell you how hard it is to photograph chocolate and not eat it? here's my best shot...

And now, I am craving chocolate like I've never craved before!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010