Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mr. Dubya!!


*Gettin' my Marilyn Monroe on*

Happy Birthday, to you...

Happy Birthday, to you...

Happy Birthday, Mistah Dubya...


Happy Birthday, to you.

(*blows a kiss to her handsome man whilst giving him a sultry look*)

Mr. Wonderful...


If I haven't said so before:

~You're wonderful...

And funny.

~You're handsome...

And kind.

~You're an amazing dad...

And an even more amazing husband.

~You're hardworking...

And soft hearted.

~You're smart...

But I'm smarter. ;)

~You're mine...

And I love you.

Hope your day is as wonderful as you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010