Saturday, June 11, 2011

Winner...My Baby Clothes Boutique!

Are you ready to find out who the winner of the $25 to My Baby Clothes Boutique is?

Okay then, I'll tell you...

...*Insert drumroll here*...

I took the 42 entries over to, plugged 'em in, and was given this number as the winner:

Which means that our winner is:

Yay!! Sweeter the Berry, I'll send you an email, please respond within 48 hours so I don't have to choose a new winner! Congrats to you!!

(Remember to check out my review blog for giveaways for a $100 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods, courtesy of BlogHer and Gatorade, and a $100 gift card to Best Buy, courtesy of BlogHer and Samsung! Low entries!!)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww..congratulations!! I wish I was able to join the contest..and yes, a pretty pretty pink dress indeed!! I was able to see one just like this on this site that where you got it?


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010