I'm over it.
Pretty sure they're not, but I am, and that's all that matters, right? ;)
Okay, right to the questions!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses are worn out from all the stupid sicknesses going around.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, March 1st: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Deanna (@deannajw) from Musings, Julie (@newmanjulie), Sandy (@PardonMyDust) from Pardon My Dust, and Brooke (@HallBro) from Brook and Michael for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week?
2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?
3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you?
4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?
5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone?
See ya right back here in the morning!