Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Gram!

Today, my friends, my Gram celebrates her 81st birthday!!



My Gram is one of the most important people in my life. She and I share a bond that I cherish and I hope someday that I will be able to experience a bond like this with a grandchild of my own.

She's taught me what it really means to be a grandparent and I am so, so, SO very grateful for her!

For the time she gives me.

For the love she shows me.


For the cooking she teaches me.

For the relationship we have.

I love you Gram, to the moon and back! Thank you for being you. 



2 comments:

  1. There is NO way she is 81! She looks fantabulous!!! You are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your gram has a wonderful day! And I do agree that she does not look 81! Great genes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010