Thursday, April 5, 2012

First Communion


Someone in our family celebrated a very special day on Sunday...

Doesn't he look so handsome?!


I totally got a kick out of the fact that HE chose to wear a suit. When the Pal had his First Communion, it took everything in us to get him to wear khaki pants and a white shirt, then his little bro comes along and asks for a suit, "with a jacket too?"!!


Love.

After church, we came back home to celebrate his big day...hot turkey sandwiches, baked beans, and cheesy (too oniony-boo!) hashbrowns!

Dubya and his obligatory guest photos (after which he promptly removed his suit and got down and dirty with a game of baseball):





6 comments:

  1. Very handsome, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, melt my heart! Those pics are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - when my son dressed up I despaired to think I would have to find a suit made out of track suit material

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow he's so handsome ;) What a great day, I almost wished we did First Communions by us ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010