Right to the questions, my friends!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post because a major holiday is bearing down fast and furious!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, March 29th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Sandy (@PardonMyDust) from Pardon My Dust, Megan (@megstidbits) from Tidbits from my World, Brooke (@HallBro) from Brooke and Michael, and Kristina (@KristinasCackle) from Kristina's Cackle for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. How often should adults have birthday parties?
2. What was your room decorated like when you were a child?
3. Do you have any traditions for Easter? If so, what? and do you have a why behind that?
4. Do you get Good Friday off? If so, any plans?
5. Did you wear hats & white shoes to church on Easter? (Or was that just in the South?)
See you in the morning!