Anyway, I am facing a nice long 5 day stretch off of work! Yay! Gonna be busy, but fun!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses are getting ready to host a (non surprise) birthday party for their newly minted 40 year old husband.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, March 22nd: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Scott (@ThisDaddys_Blog) from This Daddy's Blog, Kristina (@kristinascackle) from Kristina's Cackles, Brooke (@HallBro) from Brooke and Michael, and moi for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What advice would you give a newly married couple?
2. Who does more laundry around your house?
3. What items, if any, do you prefer to buy organic or make yourself?
4. What book/TV series would you recommend for a friend on bedrest?
5. So, they say it's Spring now...what does your "spring" look like at this very moment?
And with that, I will see you right back here in the am!