The end of summer really stinks. Bad. Like a sweaty teenager, bad.
My kids are marginally excited to go back, however, so I guess that's good...Baby Girl is particularly pleased because I told her, after her "so sad EVERYONE ELSE gets a special day with mom" realization, I promised her Baby and Mom day when "all those grimy kids go back to school".
Kid cracks me up!
Anyway, onto the questions...I need something to distract me from the (good) stress in my life right now!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses have up and run away, being it's the last weekend of summer and all.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, August 24th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie (TWO questions!! Pam is always an awesome question offerer upper, thanks Pam!), Ellen (Tracy) (@StandandbStrong) from , Kristin (@kasmith03) from The Smith Family Journey, and Scott (@thisdaddys_blog) from This Daddy's Blog for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?
2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side?
3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you?
4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?
5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children?
See you in the morning!