Monday, August 6, 2012

Dear Apple...

Dear Apple:

Hey, I've never met you, and this is crazy, but thanks for helping, I love you, maybe.

Apple naysayers? You don't know whatcher missin'.


  1. they have the best customer service ever!

  2. My husband (a computer programmer engineer) hates Apple and mac products, so I'll never get the chance to own a Mac book or Ipad.. *tear*

  3. I LOVE APPLE! My daughter's Iphone 4 was not working right (we'd had it for 6 months), went into the store and they said "Sorry, all we can do is give you a new phone!" SAY WHAT?? GIVE me a new phone, for free? YEPPERS!!!

    Not to mention my Macbook - love, love, love!


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010