Anyway, being home by noon gave me the opportunity to make a yummy supper for my girl (beef stroganoff) and now daddy gets to take the little boys to watch Pal play hockey.
Let's get to the questions!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses are busy taking care of sick kiddos.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, January 25th: (Special thanks to Lindsay (@ninjalindsay) from Mac or Cheesy, Melissa (@lilmrsmarried) from Little Mrs. Married, Brooke (@HallBro) from Brooke and Michael, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie and Maranda (@MarandaLamping) from Maranda Lamping for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?
2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win?
3. What is your preferred climate?
4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?
5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby?
See you in the morning!