In other news, I (and the kids) sooooooo enjoyed sleeping in today! I woke up so refreshed that I cleaned. And washed. And dusted. And vacuumed.
I feel like I'm nesting. Or something.
Anyway...let's get to the questions so I can get my brood the supper they were promised!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses are totally wonky with their days and can't be bothered for inspiration.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, October 19th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Tonya (@tonyamaries) from The Heart Desires, Erin (@Midnite592) from Dreaming with Midnite, Scott (@thisdaddys_blog) from This Daddy's Blog, and Claire (@clairedonison) for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?
2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?
3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?
4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?
5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
See you in the am!