1. I've decided upon my "million dollar" idea. I am going to become the fabulously successful designer of a line of children's clothes that are made to fit diaper free butts.
2. I don't know how to sew, or design clothes. That's a problem.
3. Fourteen year old boys are messy in the kitchen.
4. Don't ask me how I know that.
5. I wanted to share the reception part of the past wedding weekend tonight, but I ran out time. (However, here is a sneak peek...wait 'til you hear the story behind this!! Too fun!!)
6. I ran out of time, because MY SON IS A FREAKIN' ROCK STAR!!
7. Okay, so maybe not a rock star, but he played a pretty darn good game of football tonight.
8. Do you remember that I am a TextEd ambassador? I just published my post on Teens and Sexting...you can check it out my review blog. (And, remember...every comment raises $0.50 for DoSomething.org...so, would you comment on it? Since it's October, you could even just say "Boo", and that'll do.)
9. That was a lot more than two things.