Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quick Update!

Hey everyone!!

Remember this post?! About my friend's husband being rescued?

It's gonna be on the news tomorrow!!

Yay!!!! From what I understand...it's the feature story, and they're promo'ing during American Idol (in our neck of the woods!)!

When I have the link, I'll post it here...but, MN peeps, watch for the story on Fox 9 tomorrow at 9...with the fabulous Trish VanPilsum!!

I'm so excited!


  1. I saw a promo for it tonight & wondered if it was the same story! Awesome!!!

  2. Great story! I went over to your original post to read about it. What a blessing to have persistent friends and those to continue the search!

    Blessings & Aloha!

  3. Just read the original post. What an incredible story!

  4. That's awesome! That story gave me chills! SO nice to know that there are still good people out there who are willing to help a hand.


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010