Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day!

No, no, no...I'm not sending out distress signals, rather, just the opposite. I am floored by the strength and faith that some people possess in difficult, no, impossible times. I follow MckMama's blog and the Freeman's blog closely. The Freeman's, in particular, are going through a heart wrenching journey with their daughter, who will likely die very soon and it amazes me how articulate and courageous they are. I sat reading their blog, with tears in my eyes, as I held our own healthy "surprise", our little spit fire, A. She fell asleep in my lap, and my heart broke for a family I don't even know, who live across the country from us. Makes me realize how blessed I am and that I need to stop taking life for granted. So, to those I haven't told lately, I love you, and I am thankful to have you in my life! This is a glorious life we lead, and I need to remember to give thanks daily for it! God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010