The big one.
What are they good for anyway? Bat food? Well then, I ask you, what are BATS good for? SEE? NOTHING. We don't need bats and hence, we don't need mosquitoes. They can both kindly become extinct, effective immediately.
Anyway, let's get to the questions!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you discovered your muses are busy itching and scratching their mosquito bites.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, June 14th: (Special thanks to Jennifer (@JenniferOvery) from The Days of a SAHM, Lindsay (@ninjalindsay) the "Cheesy" from Mac or Cheesy, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie and Kate (@KatieB38) from Kate's Life for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday
1. What do you appreciate most about your children's Dad?
2. Do you always wear your seat belt?
3. Do you dream and do you remember them?
4. What is one thing you swore you'd never let your kids do before having them, that you have now changed your ways about?
5. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?
And there ya have it! See you in the morning!