Anyway, I can hear my three youngest kiddos outside having a blast and getting dirty...my oldest is at a softball game and my big girl is at a 3 day (THREE DAYS!!!) field trip. I miss her.
Okay, let's get to the questions.
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you discovered your muses are distracted by the beautiful weather.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, May 10th: (Special thanks to Gassy (@gasfamily) from The Gas Family, Brooke (@HallBro) from Brooke and Michael, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Kate (@KatieB38) from Kate's Life, and lovable, furry ol' me for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday
1. What's the one personal hygiene thing you will not do in front of your spouse?
2. What's your favorite thing about a newborn?
3. When is "too young" to have a Facebook account?
4. What are your hoping for for Mother's Day?
5. What was the best field trip you ever took in school?
See you right back here in the morning!