Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Just Have To Show You Something...

This was last Mother's Day:







Now, I know we're a couple of weeks removed from Mother's Day (for the record these were taken on May 13th, so we're 11 days shy of the one year mark.),  and I suppose I could be an ultra positive person and hope for this for Mother's Day...but, well, I guess I'm more of a realist.

'Specially since there aren't temps above 60 in the forecast for the foreseeable future.

Oh how I want green grass and leaves on trees and warm breezes and kids who can jump in the river.

Warm, sunny weather can NOT get here soon enough.





1 comment:

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    Feel free to visit my web page - Air Max 90

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010