Our washing machine broke. B-R-O-K-E, broke. Like, metal parts fell apart. Unsalvagable. Broken.
So, every waking minute (and prolly some sleeping ones, too) has been consumed with washing machine research. Front load/top load/GE/Whirlpool/Samsung/LG...good golly. It's ridiculous.
Top that off with baseball playoffs and WHOA NELLY!!! Someone hold me.
All that to say, I'm sorry for the late 5QF sneak peek...please forgive me!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you discovered your muses are consumed with researching household appliances.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, May 31st: (Special thanks to Melissa (@Melissa_M80), Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie (for TWO questions!!), Gas Fam (@gasfamily) from The Gas Family and yours truly for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday
1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating?
2. Do you think your kids should have summer homework?
3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat?
4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? (Besides not being with your family)
5. So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"?
Talk to you tomorrow!