*Yawn*...and now it's my turn.
Anyway...I have a brand new niece!! My BIL and SIL had their third kiddo and FIRST GIRL!! this morning! So fun...looks like we'll get to meet her this weekend if all goes as planned!
Alright, straight to the questions so that I can rest my weary eyes!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you discovered your muses are so full from supper that they can't be bothered.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, May 3rd: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Megan (@megstidbits) from Tidbits from My World, Rachel (@RunningRachel) from Running Rachel, Mrs. Karen C (@Mrs_KarenC) from Dinosaur Superhero Mommy, and The Negs (@negs_ft_jackson) from The Negs-Relaxing at Fort Jackson for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday
1. What is your next home improvement goal?
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? No religious texts (ie Bible, Quran, Torah, etc, etc)...
3. What is on top of your refrigerator?
4. What are your favorite or most used phone apps?
5. What's the one thing you hate most about your spouses job?
See y'all right back here tomorrow!!