Okay, since it's getting a bit late, let's get right to the questions!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses are recovering from the holidays.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, December 28th: (Special thanks to Maranda (@MarandaLamping) from Maranda Lamping, Rachel (@runningrachel) from Running Rachel, Alicia (@_AliciaAudrey) from Alicia Audrey, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, and yours truly, from this here blog that you're reading right now for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. If you had to give 1 million dollars to just one person (not your spouse), who would it be and why?
2. What bathroom stall do you typically go to FIRST?
3. How do you prefer to shop: In-store or online?
4. What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
5. Do you own a pair of Tom's and what do you think? Overrated, underrated or about right?
See you right back here in the morning, wherein I PROMISE my answers will be posted!