Monday, January 23, 2012

One Week Ago...

One week ago...

I was on a beach in Mexico...

For the wedding of my big bro...

Hard to believe that it was just 7 days ago! I'm happy to report, they are still married! ;)

I feel like I have so much to catch up on...Mexico, kids, Aussie stay tuned. I'm likely to be a mad posting fool!


  1. Oh my goodness!!!! You look so amazing!!! Can't wait to hear more about it and see more pics of your beautiful self!

    1. Thank you Lorrie! It's fun to get all gussied up...I don't get to do it as often as I'd like!

  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! That's quite the compliment coming from a clothes horse (is that the term? I'm so bad with "sayings"...) like yourself!

  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so glad we found something that would work for all of us (and that we'll actually...or at least me...will wear again!)!!

  4. Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you! Amazing what a cute hairdo and some make-up'll do for a girl, huh?!

  5. I too love yor dress! Where did you get it?

    1. Thanks, A! We found them online...they're a convertible dress, from "Elan". Super versatile, comfy, and totally reasonable! They were something like 60 bucks?!


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010