Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Everyone's a winner!!


Time to announce the Felt Board winners!!

I know, I know...so late. I'm sorry!! I've been busy, and hey...at least I'm getting the winners posted, right?!

Right.

BUT...good news! The wonderful folks over at Betty Lukens are offering a discount for my readers...that's YOU GUYS!! Just enter FIVE at the checkout for 15% off your order!

Okay...here we go!

The randomly selected winners are:

#12 Monica



#10 Abby S.


#19 Jen


Congrats, winners! Contact me at fivecrookedhalos (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll get your info over to the Betty Luken peeps!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and thanks to Betty Lukens for the discount!
    http://amysreallife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! I hope you enjoy your felt boards and the imagination they can inspire in your children.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010