Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Vacation...How Do I Love Thee

Oh, sweet Summer Vacation.

How do I love thee, let me count the ways:

1. Late nights with my peeps.

2. No alarms to set.

3. Memories being made at grandma and grandpa's.

4. Sunkissed skin.

5. Windblown hair.

6. Make-up free days.

7. Responsibility, what?

8. S'mores. Need I say more?

9. Wait. Yes. I do need to say more: PEANUT BUTTER CUP S'mores. 

10. Camping.

11. Campfires.

12. Green grass, leaves on trees, flowers blooming.

13. Thunderstorms (as long as I'm not in a camper).

14. Grilling supper.

15. A dip in the river.

16. Hearing my kids giggle with each other.

17. Baseball games.

18. Fresh air.

Summer, you are too should stick around longer!

1 comment:

  1. A great list of summer fun! Looking forward to many of those things here too. :)


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010